James Alexander Limewash Wall Paint - Verde Acqua Blue-Green
Looking for a unique color to add to your space? Check out our Verde Acqua shade! This blue has green undertones that give it a gray aqua appearance. It's perfect for creating a calm and relaxing ambiance in any room. And depending on the lighting, this color can also look gray and serene. Either way, it's sure to make a statement in any space. Give your home or office the perfect backdrop with our Verde Acqua color!
Achieve authentic mineral lime paint finishes with subtle visual movement and soft texture effects which naturally occur during the brushed application.
This premium non-sheen architectural paint can be applied to drywall and masonry surfaces and creates an exceptional, matte finish. The 2023 collection consists of 36 exclusive colors.
Our pure mineral formulation stays true to the tradition of European limewashes. For best results, drywall and previously painted surfaces should be prepared with Lime-Prep Primer before application of this paint.
For masonry limewash applications, the finish can be distressed after application on both interior and exterior walls.
- Shipping: Free shipping. We ship to the 48 contiguous states.
- Coverage: 300 square feet average coverage per gallon with two coats (75 square feet of coverage average per-quart container). Our lime paint is a thin viscosity and spreads easily and quickly with a lime paintbrush.
- Fresh and healthy: Lime Paint is a 0 VOC natural mineral finish. A healthier alternative to common paints. Virtually no odor.
- Easy to use: Pre-blended James Alexander Limewash paint is a pleasure to paint with and very forgiving. Easy-to-follow instructions are included. Easy cleanup with soap and water.
- Versatility: Can be diluted with water for a more transparent limewash finish. Seal with James Alexander Limewash sealers for extra durability.
- Best way to sample: Quart size for small projects or to color sample in situ. Also, hand-painted sample cards are available for purchase.
More about James Alexander Limewash Paints
Lime mineral paint is known for its almost unearthly luminescent quality that is achieved while maintaining a nearly dead-flat sheen. It is the calcite crystals that form in the curing limewash that refract light and produce a beautiful visual glow. Want to learn more about this mineral paint? Please see our FAQ Page.
Add beautiful color, depth, and dimension to your walls with this ready-to-use paint.
Coverage rates of approximately 300 sq. feet per gallon vary based on surface porosity and the number of coats required to produce the desired effect. Please remember that digitally displayed colors vary by screen and brightness settings and are representative only.