Brick Fireplace Set - James Alexander Limewash
Skip picking your project items individually. This set is perfect to limewash exposed (non-painted or sealed) brick or stone fireplaces. Pick your limewash color, this set provides enough material to paint an average of 75 square feet of masonry surface.
Achieve our authentic mineral lime-paint finish with subtle visual movement, gorgeous colors, and soft texture effects which naturally occur during the brushed application.
Our lime paint is non-flammable and can be distressed as it cures.
This set includes the following items:
- 1 - 4" Limewash Block Brush
- 1 - Quart of James Alexander pure mineral Limewash
This premium non-sheen architectural paint can be applied to drywall (with proper preparation) and masonry surfaces and creates an exceptional, matte finish. The 2023 collection consists of 36 exclusive colors.
- Free Standard Shipping: We ship to the 48 contiguous US states.
- Coverage: 300 square feet average coverage per gallon with two coats (75 square feet of coverage average per-quart container). Our lime paint is a ready-to-use thin viscosity and spreads easily and quickly with a lime paintbrush.
- Fresh and healthy: Lime Paint is a 0 VOC natural mineral finish. A healthier alternative to common paints. Virtually no odor.
- Easy to use: James Alexander Limewash paint is a pleasure to paint with and very forgiving. Easy-to-follow instructions are included. Simple cleanup with soap and water.
- Versatility: Can be diluted with water for a more transparent limewash finish. Seal with James Alexander Limewash sealers for extra durability.
- Best way to sample: Quart size for small projects or to color sample in situ. Also, hand-painted sample cards are available for purchase.
More about James Alexander Limewash Paints
Lime mineral paint is known for its almost unearthly luminescent quality that is achieved while maintaining a nearly dead-flat sheen. It is the calcite crystals that form in the curing limewash that refract light and produce a beautiful visual glow. Want to learn more about this mineral paint? Please see our FAQ Page.
Add beautiful color, depth, and dimension to your walls with this ready-to-use paint.
Coverage rates of approximately 300 sq. feet per gallon vary based on surface porosity and the number of coats required to produce the desired effect. Please remember that digitally displayed colors vary by screen and brightness settings and are representative only.